About the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Unit
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit’s goal is to:
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation culture
- Ensure close cooperation between the university and the business community
- Assist students & alumni in discovering and chasing entrepreneurial opportunities
- Organise events, workshops and business plan competitions
- Create educational material & support the entrepreneurship course
- Build a broad network of mentors and partners
The unit encourages students and alumni to pursue their dreams and transform their ideas into sustainable business with valuable products and services.
Students get free access to events, workshops and seminars in order to develop all the necessary skills to excel as entrepreneurs or project leaders. Participation in national Business plan competitions that IHU coordinates is highly encouraged in order to test business concepts, gain valuable experience and add value to the degree they get from IHU.